Monday, June 1, 2009

YOU GOT TALENT 2009!

Twas definitely a night to remember. The ambiance, the food, the acts, the judges, the prizes, the music contributed to the overall night event. Everybody made an extra effort that night, and I am gracious and humbled at the passion and dedication put into the event. Deepest gratitude to all the committee members for the sweat and tears and sleepless. Rest assured your reward is in heaven. :p

And of course we would always like to hear any feedback that would help us to coordinate events to serve you better. So drop us a mail anytime at stmlifeline@gmail.com or comment here as you wish.

Those who have taken photographs and video that night, please if possible burn me a copy that Lifeline will have a copy to keep and perhaps compile into a DVD so that all may have access ya? In any case, just contact Suzanne!

Here's a picture to remember always,

5 comments:

  1. =D awesome night, it was. praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! just look at the no. of people on the picture.. WOW! =D PTL! keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely different, I don't think I've ever sat on the floor of STM Community Centre.

    I just wished my dance partner came...:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you were dancing?? I wanna see!! video please? hehe

    ReplyDelete