Saturday, June 27, 2009

FORGIVENESS : The Lost Son

Today was a great day. It started off great and ended awesome. The Praise and Worship was great. The songs today were crafted so beautifully with the flow. And I think our souls transcended together in worship. Testimonies (Justin D'Souza and Yuli) were also heartfelt as they share with us how God has touched them in their life.

Before Stacie took her place at the "pulpit", we prayed over her. She looked perplexed so I'm guessing she was well prepared. I was drawn to whatever she wanted to say; so much so I had to take notes of the symbolism she was pointing out. She was so full of vigor and spirit that was just contagious. Most of us went back at learning something new. I know I did. Swesomeness.

Although a handful turned up, nevertheless I think it was a blessing in disguise so we took this opportunity to drive all the way to Murni (SS2). Dinner/supper was awesome! They had a drink called, "I Love You". Super hilarious when he was serving the drinks after that. As usual we chatted til the wee hours. Definitely an awesome night to remember. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment