Friday, September 17, 2010

Fools For Christ?

"What am I doing? I look stupid in this costume. How did I get myself into this?"

Ever thought to yourself why you've been subjected to that kind of humiliation? LOL! The answer is simple! We are all fools for Christ!! Amen!!

St Paul in his lifetime was rejected by many and they called him a fool wherever he went. He took the humiliation for Christ just for the sake of the Gospel. But did he ever stop? NO! He kept going on. And because of his great love for Christ, the Gentiles (which is us by the way) have the fullness of the truth! Aren't we lucky and grateful that St Paul was a fool for Christ?

So then my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, STM Lifeline is offering this lifetime course to be Fools for Christ and tonight is the first class! The best part is....it's free registration!!! Come sign up at the Bosco-Goretti Youth Centre @ SS15 (2 floors above Jojo's Kitchen) at 8.30pm. It's gonna be absolutely fun! I'll let you in on a little secret, everyone is eligible if not talented at being fools so why not become fools for Him? If you need any further info, just call Martin @ 012-671 2690.

"People kept poking me and some asking, 'is that Crisabel?'. So memalukan.
Fools for Christ man..."

- Crisabel said this after holding Oprah's enlarged face whilst promoting the STM Lifeline Camp, 2010 -

2 comments: